6 Organic Rosehip Oil Benefits in Your Face Cream
There is no denying the Rosehip Oil benefits to our skin with celebrities Rose Byrne, Kate Middleton and Miranda Kerr claiming to be fans and all having such flawless, glowing complexions. It is little wonder that Rosehip Oil is fast becoming a must-have product in women’s skincare globally as we become aware of the benefits of this little gem!
If you aren't familiar with Rosehip Oil, it's time to get to know this oil which is pressed from the fruit of the rose plant. Rosehip Oil, when incorporated into your skincare regime can work wonders for a number of common complexion struggles such as fine lines, adult acne, sun damage, acne scars, and dullness.
Rosehip seed oil is a pressed oil, extracted from the seeds of the wild rose bush (Rosa Moschata or Rosa Rubiginosa) in the southern Andes (Chile) and can also be extracted from Rosa Canina, which grows in many regions of the world including South Africa and Europe.
ROSEHIP OIL BENEFITS
The many benefits of organic Rosehip Oil for our skin make it a true multi-tasking skin saviour and the natural way to achieve and maintain a healthy, glowing complexion. These are some of the key skincare benefits of this all-natural oil:
- Anti-Aging Antioxidants: Organic Rosehip Oil is full of many antioxidants include beta-carotene and lycopene, which help protect the body tissue and damaged skin to fight anti-aging.
- Essential fatty acids: A rich source of many essential fatty acids such as omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids are found in Rosehip Oil. These fatty acids help with regeneration of the collagen and elastin fibres to keep the skin firm and youthful.
- Vitamin A, C and E:Rosehip Oil is also a rich source of Vitamin A, C and E. Vitamin A is highly effective in fighting the symptoms of premature skin aging caused by excessive sun exposure. Vitamin C is a skin brightening and anti-ageing antioxidant. The naturally occurring Vitamin E is an anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant that calms and hydrates dry and sensitive skin. It also helps protect skin cells from sun damage.
- Trans-Retinoic Acid: High levels of Trans-Retinoic Acid found in Rosehip Oil are delivered directly to the epidermis. This converts to Vitamin A to boost the skin's natural healing process treating acne and minimising wrinkles.
- Scar Treatment: The essential fatty acids in Rosehip Oil can help reduce scarring and promote skin regeneration, improving skin flexibility and permeability. The Vitamin A with its ability to improve skin texture and tone may also play a part in Rosehip Oil’s effect on scar tissue.
- Moisturising and balancing: Rosehip Oil is ideal for all skin types, as it is perfectly pH balanced. Its consistency makes it feel lighter, drier, and allows it to absorb quickly, instantly hydrating the skin without clogging pores. It’s also gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin.
Because organic Rosehip Oil is so full of goodness, it delivers a pure beauty experience for all ages and skin types, from acne-prone teens to those fighting fine lines and wrinkles.
Get your skin glowing in no time with Kadee Botanicals Hydrating Day and Night Cream which contains certified organic Rosehip Oil.